Alaska Homestead ATV Tour
Activity Offered Summer
Come experience the real Alaska! Break free from the city limits and escape to way off the beaten path to scenic Lake Louise and the many experiences it has to offer!
Either ride with your guide in our clean, comfortable shuttle van or self-drive the cliffside road along the stunning Matanuska River to Lake Louise and watch for moose and caribou on the side of the road. Stay in a picturesque and comfortable lodge and explore the area with a thrilling ATV ride on the plentiful trails full of native plants and wildlife!
- Mount your ATV at Denali Fireside
- ATV Operation and Safety Instructions
- Next stop is the Village Airstrip
- Your guide shares the history of Talkeetna
- Then you’ll fire up your ATVs and ride through Historic Talkeetna
- Cross the Talkeetna River and head for the Homestead
- Story time at the DeVore Homestead, learn about the hardships of homesteading
- On to Dennis’ cabin for lunch, target practice, gold panning, berry picking or relaxing
- And then it’s back to Talkeetna, Alaska
The services of life-long Alaskan staff.
Water bottle and snacks.
Transport from your Anchorage location and back in a clean, comfortable tour vehicle.
- Alaska Homestead ATV Tour
Not Included in Tour Price:
Gratuity for your guide.