Anchorage & Beyond Tour
Private-Custom Anchorage Tour
- Our Anchorage tours are customized for you
- Photograph the best scenery in and around Anchorage
- Search for Alaska wildlife along Turnagain Arm
- On our Full-Day Tour visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center or Indian Valley Mine
- Learn about the exciting history of Anchorage and the best activities to enjoy
- Anchorage Tour includes a complimentary aerial portrait of your group, when available
Wild Journeys’ staff is a diverse team of year-round locals that have been guiding in Alaska throughout their professional careers. Our passion is sharing authentic and unique Alaskan experiences with adventure seekers. We introduce our guests to the real, wild grandeur of Alaska.
We are tourism professionals, outdoor operations specialists, hunting guides, school teachers, commercial fishermen, gold prospectors, contractors, photographers, Arctic carpenters, commercial drone pilots, land surveyors and freelancers.
We treat all our guests as if they were our own family visiting Alaska; our guides will take you to the very same places, sometimes hidden gems, they would take their own family and friends.
Our Founder, Tim Cook, has been guiding Alaskan adventures for over 20 years. Tim is the founder and owner of Wild Journeys, Alaska ATV Adventures and Arctic Air Expeditions. His decades of experience working and living in rural Alaska inspired him to start a career in adventure tourism. He began offering off the beaten path options to visitors that his family and locals enjoy. He is most well-known for his world-class polar bear photography tours in the Alaskan high arctic polar region.