Don’t just see Denali, experience it.
This adventure operates year-round
Denali translated means “Great One”, and it sure lives up to it’s name! Get a bird’s-eye view, the best view possible, of this highest peak in North America with a thrilling flightseeing adventure! Fly up to 6 miles (10 km) from Denali’s summit, then descend into the awe-inspiring Ruth Amphitheater and Great Gorge. Take in the sights of Tokositna and Ruth Glaciers, the sharp ridges of Mount Huntington, hanging glaciers clinging to Mount Hunter, and the famous Moose’s Tooth.
Walk on Ruth glacier with an optional glacier landing, not offered during winter months.
- The summit of Denali sits 20,310 feet above sea level
- The first summit of the mountain was on April 3, 1910
- The summit never rises above freezing temperature.
- The Wickersham Wall on the north face rises 15,000 feet and is one of the highest vertical inclines in the world.
- The youngest climber ever to the summit was 12 years old, and the oldest was 71.
- The mountain’s coldest known ambient temperature was -77 degrees Fahrenheit and was recorded at 17,000 feet in 1988.
Included in Tour Price:
- Services of a local, elite Alaskan bush plane pilot
- Glacier overboots and sunglasses
Not Included in Tour Price:
- Gratuity for your guide
Denali Flightseeing Tour Price:
- $230 per person for a 1.5 hour flight + $66 taxes and fees
- Add Private transport from Anchorage with a Guide for the Day
*Also note that a National Park Service Pass is required to enter Denali National Park for an extra cost of $15 per persons 16 and older.
All bookings are are handled personally the Wild Journeys staff. Please Contact Us and together we will create an epic adventure!