Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise – 3.5 Hour Tour
Wild Journeys Signature Tour
Explore the Kenai Peninsula, Cruise Kenai Fjords National Park and Ride the famous Alaska Railroad
3 tours in 1 day!
Sit back and enjoy the ride on this full-day journey…
Head down into Alaska’s famous Coastal Rainforest, the mighty Kenai Peninsula. Your local Alaskan guide will teach you local knowledge and share with you what it’s really like to live in the wilds of “The Last Frontier.” They’ll take you to their favorite, sometimes hidden destinations, on your way to the coastal town of Seward, Alaska. One of our goals is to try to avoid crowds. Your guide will be happy to take photos/videos of your whole group with your cameras enjoying the day.
Potential Tour Highlights:
- Search for Dall Sheep on the steep cliffs of Turnagain Arm and depending on the season, Beluga Whales.
- Walk on unique High Alpine Tundra
- Explore Wild Journeys special gold prospecting claim
- Walk up close to scenic waterfalls
- See spawning salmon jumping out of the water (seasonal)
- Embark on your cruise in Seward
- Hop on the Alaska Railroad back to Anchorage
- After arriving in Seward, embark on a Kenai Fjords Cruise to search for massive glaciers and diverse marine wildlife in Kenai Fjords National Park.
(Kenai Fjords National Park cruise is a public tour).
Wind down your adventure with a fabulous Alaskan Railroad train ride back to Anchorage with optional dinner on the train.
Potential daily wildlife sightings include Moose, Arctic Tern, Dall Sheep, Beluga Whales, Bears, Sea Otters, Harbor Seals, Sea Lions, Dall’s Porpoise, Humpback Whales, Orcas, Sea Birds, and Alaskan Salmon. Our guides will do their best to find wildlife for you on your tour. The probability of wildlife sightings is dependent on the time of year and is not guaranteed.
Included in Tour Price:
- Services of a local Alaskan Guide
- Comfortable van transportation
- Snacks and bottled water in your van
- Pickup at any Anchorage location
Not Included in Tour Price:
- Transportation from Anchorage train station to accommodation at end of tour
- Additional optional extra activities
- Gratuity for your guide
- Tour Price: $825, plus $20 per person
- Kenai Fjords Cruise Price: Adult: $94, Child: $47
- Alaska Railroad Price: Adult $113, Child (2-11) $56
All bookings are are handled personally the Wild Journeys staff. Please Contact Us and together we will create an epic adventure!