Anchorage Northern Lights Journeys
Single-Night Private-Custom Tours
- Single-Night custom Anchorage Northern Lights and Fairbanks Northern Lights itineraries
- Northern Lights Portraits and Photos included
- Customized Aurora Consultation Advisory included
- Several of our locations are exclusive to our guests only
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Join us on an epic Anchorage Northern Lights chasing journey spanning up to Fairbanks!
Our Alaskan Aurora Experts have a combined 70+ years of experience to help you create the Private Northern Lights Journey. Your private journey is customized around the Aurora forecast; we’ll travel to the most strategic location(s) for Northern Lights viewing.
We recommend our guests have about 2-3 nights of availability for Single-Night Journeys.
Our Alaska Northern Lights Journeys are offered primarily during the most strategic times of each month; we favor chasing the Aurora when we have between 0%-70% moon illumination.
- +/- 7 hour nightly Northern Lights chasing journey
- Services of a Local Alaskan Aurora Guide
- Customized Aurora Consultation Advisory
- Aurora Portraits and Photos
- Comfortable, warm van transportation
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Snacks, hot drinks, and bottled water
- Private Single-Night Tours:
- $825 for 1- 5 people
- 5 or more people, please call for pricing
- $18 per person, per night for a Customized nightly Aurora Consultation Advisory
*Custom Pricing available for Anchorage Conferences
Wild Journeys’ staff is a diverse team of year-round locals that have been guiding in Alaska throughout their professional careers. Our passion is sharing authentic and unique Alaskan experiences with adventure seekers. We introduce our guests to the real, wild grandeur of Alaska.
We are tourism professionals, outdoor operations specialists, hunting guides, school teachers, commercial fishermen, gold prospectors, contractors, photographers, Arctic carpenters, commercial drone pilots, land surveyors and freelancers.
We treat all our guests as if they were our own family visiting Alaska; our guides will take you to the very same places they would take their own family and friends.
Our Founder, Tim Cook, has been guiding Alaskan adventures for over 20 years. Tim is the founder and owner of Wild Journeys, Alaska ATV Adventures and Arctic Air Expeditions. His decades of experience working and living in rural Alaska inspired him to start a career in adventure tourism. He began offering off the beaten path options to visitors that his family and locals enjoy. He is most well-known for his world-class polar bear photography tours in the Alaskan high arctic polar region.