Private Transfer between Whittier and Anchorage
Take in the highlights of the Seward Highway, known for its triple designation as one of America’s top scenic byways!
Ride by Van with a local guide to or from the coastal port of Whittier!
Need to travel? Want to experience the great land you’re traversing? Whether it’s to connect with your cruise, train, or just to take in Alaska’s wildside, Wild Journeys will pick you up at Anchorage, Whittier, or Seward and take you where you want to go! The trip between Anchorage and Whittier features stunning views along the Turnagain Arm, with the waters of Cook Inlet on one side and sheer cliffs full of waterfalls and wild sheep on the other. You will enter a mountain tunnel, 2.5 miles long, known as the Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel, which is the longest highway tunnel in North America, and the first designed for -40 Fahrenheit temperatures and 150 mph winds!
Wild Journeys will treat you to our secret comfort stop locations along the way for special photo opportunities.
This trip includes a complementary lunch stop at a local eatery in Girdwood, as well as an additional excursion!
One complementary excursion is included, choose your adventure:
- Naturalist Experience via Hike or UTV
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Aerial Tram at Alyeska (supplemental fee of $35)
Schedule: (customized to your itinerary)
- Pick up in Whittier or Anchorage
- Complementary tour
- Lunch stop
- Arrive in Anchorage or Whittier
Included in Tour Price:
- ~ 5 hour private, custom trip
- Services of a local Alaskan driver and guide
- Pickup / drop-off at any Anchorage location and Whittier location
- Comfortable van transportation
- Space for luggage (Please let us know if you have oversize baggage)
- Comfort breaks with photo opportunities
- Lunch at a local eatery
- One complementary excursion
- Snacks and bottled water
Not Included in Tour Price:
- Gratuity for your guide
- $825 total for 1-5 guests, $165pp for additional guests
All bookings are are handled personally the Wild Journeys staff. Please Contact Us and together we will create an epic adventure!